- Fire! Let’s go https://t.co/yzLVqGMYQdMajikBassBeats about 878 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @tinmanbeats https://t.co/qIVcYVJkyo Fl Studio Tutorial - How To Roll Hi Hats Like a BossMajikBassBeats about 1593 days ago
- MajikBassBeats about 1611 days ago
- MajikBassBeats about 1811 days ago
- RT @PocketNifeNinja: What am I?, A #NinjaInPlainSight!, lol. Who am I? #PocketNifeNinja!!! **#HotNewSingle BY #PocketNifeNinja -... h…MajikBassBeats about 1882 days ago
Upload & Send
Upload your Pro Tools session or consolidated Audio Stems using a large file transfer service like, DropBox, etc.. Please zip all files into a single archive and include a rough mix mp3 or wave printed from the current version of the song you want me to mix.
Your Song is Mixed
I will download, prepare them and mix using my analog SSL mixing console along with all the best plugins. Turnaround time varies, but is typically 5 to 15 days.
Your Mix is Delivered
I mix every song until I feel like I have a completely finished, radio ready mix. Then I upload a high quality copy of my mix to you to review.
Listen to my mix on several sets of speakers. Take as long as you need to evaluate. Make detailed notes of any changes you want me to make to my mix. Include track names and timings with your notes. Be detailed!.
Send me your revisions requests. Zero to three rounds of revisions is common, however, I INCLUDE ALL MIX REVISIONS IN MY FLAT RATE UNTIL YOU APPROVE A FINAL MIX! Whatever it takes until you are 100% happy.
Once you approve a final mix, I will print final mix passes including Main, TV (mix minus LV), Instrumental, and Acapella.